21 March 2020
Following the latest guidance from the UK Government, we have taken the difficult decision to close Arrochoile B&B from March 22 until the end of April.
As a small family business, this has not been an easy choice; however, we have made this decision with your safety and that of our family in mind.
For those of you with reservations, if you have booked through booking.com, please process a cancellation on their website and your booking will be fully refunded.
If you booked directly, we can postpone your reservation and reschedule to a later date (coronavirus measures pending) for no fee.
Like you, we are monitoring the situation closely. However, if you have any further questions, email us at email@example.com or keep checking arrochoile.com, where we will be posting regular status updates.
Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause, but hopefully the situation can be brought under control soon. We look forward to welcoming you to Loch Lomond in the future.
For the latest advice on how to limit the spread of coronavirus, visit the WHO website here.
All the best,
Fiona and Steven